The 3rd Innovation Summit exclusively dedicated to Personalised Nutrition – 12 October 2021
It’s time to take a personal look at nutrition! At Newtrition X. 2021, the Innovation Summit for Personalised Nutrition, you will not only get an overview of the state of science and technology. The focus this year is primarily on putting it into practice.
An interdisciplinary exchange takes place with visionary people who focus on implementation in practice. A lot of space is given to intensive discussions and networking. Join the discussion!
The 3rd Innovation Summit Personalised Nutrition will take place on
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
as a hybrid event within the framework of Anuga.
Venue: KOELNMESSE, Congress-Centrum Nord, Deutz-Mülheimer Str. 111, 50679 Cologne AND online as livestream.
The congress will be planned according to the current regulations and will currently be held as a hybrid format. Beginning with the trade fair season in autumn, a necessary condition for admission to the trade fair grounds is that you either are fully vaccinated, have recovered from the Coronavirus within the last six months, or have a current, negative Coronavirus-test. Information will be provided as soon as possible on how this proof has to be provided and which requirements apply. Short-term changes due to altered distance and hygiene regulations that will apply in autumn will be communicated.
It is possible to purchase a ticket which, in addition to the NEWTRITION X. event, also entitles the holder to a physical visit to Anuga on that day and to use Anuga@home (NEWTRITION X. Daypass), or a purely online ticket incl. Anuga@home (NEWTRITION X. Online ticket). A change to a online ticket due to the current regulations is possible at any time. The difference will be refunded.
You can find the different tickets and the program here.
With your confirmation of participation you will also receive the opportunity to purchase the following tests at a special price:
1. MillionFriends original edition for 199€ (instead of 389€)
2. DNA-Test (Nutrigenomix) incl. 45 min. video consultation with 15 min. follow up call for 492€ (instead of 565€)
3. DNA test + MillionFriends original edition for 691€ (instead of 954€)
See our website for more information.
The event will start with an overview of the state of the art in the Personalised Nutrition market and examples of practical implementation (Michael Gusko).
It will be continued with a look at trend research (Peter Heshof). There is a good explanation for Personalised Nutrition in the Zeitgeist.
Product development, nutritional medicine, technology, distribution and interdisciplinarity are in the foreground:
- How can artificial intelligence be used to conduct consumer research and product Development (Mariette Abrahams)?
- What influence does Personalised Nutrition have on health (Torsten Schröder)?
- How can Personalised Nutrition be used in medicine in the future (Christian Sina)?
- How can science, industry and nutritional advice cooperate in product development and optimisation (Rachel Clarkson)?
- What new technologies – from wearables to 3D printing – are there (Bendikt Kurz; Melissa Snover)?
- What innovative ideas does the trade need (Sergej Vdovitchenko)?
The event will be moderated by Mariette Abrahams.